Catherine Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton
Catherine Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton is the wife of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge. Following his father Charles, Prince of Wales, William is second in line to succeed his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth
- Kate Middleton, who worked as an accessories buyer for British fashion chain Jigsaw, once had her sights on launching her own kids’ clothing line.
- After months of grueling training, Kate Middleton was forced to drop out of a charity rowing race across the English Channel. “It’s a safety thing,” Emma Sayle, captain of Middleton’s ex-team, told PEOPLE.“The boats aren’t designed for the sea. It’s dangerous enough as it is without the world’s paparazzi [chasing] us.”
- In March 2002, Prince William paid $200 to sit front row and watch a bikini-clad Kate Middleton walk down the runway of a student-run charity fashion show at University of St. Andrews.
- In 2006, Woolworths created commemorative plates and mugs with Kate Middleton and Prince William’s likenesses, amid engagement rumors that turned out to be false at the time.
- As Kate Middleton prepared to celebrate her 25th birthday in 2007, a group of Kate aficionados launched the Unofficial Kate Middleton Fan Club. Their first announced meeting was held outside one of Middleton’s favorite nightclubs, Boujis.