Last modified: September 26, 2014
PickyView, Its an individual Website, we are not part or affiliate to anyone. (“We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy does not apply to information we collect through any other means, or to information collected on any other Company, affiliate, or third-party site, or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information you provide to us.
- Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses, and cookies and web beacons.
- Information we receive from third parties.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and text messages), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
USAGE DETAILS, IP ADDRESSES, COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
•Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
•Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
•Speed up your searches.
•Recognize you when you return to our Website.
•To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
•To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
•To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
•To notify you about changes to our service.
•To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
•Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
•Contractors and service providers we use to support our business.
•Protect the rights, property, or safety of pickyview, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.